Friday, June 11, 2010

"Compelled ..."

Jesus told the pharisees that the "weightier provisions of the law" are justice, mercy and faithfulness. This is the message that compels the ZITA Alliance in North America and ANESU Partnership in Zimbabwe.

We are compelled to demonstrate Justice, Mercy and Faithfulness because we have received Justice, Mercy and Faithfulness.

The Apostle Paul spoke of being compelled by the love of God. God's love for us, compels us to demonstrate God's love to children at risk and people infected, affected and at risk by HIV/AIDS in Zimbabwe. We are grateful for our global partners who are joining hands and hearts with us in Jesus' name.

"At the cross you beckon me, you draw me gently to my knees ... And I am lost for words, so lost in love ... I'm sweetly broken, wholly surrendered."

No comments:

Post a Comment